Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Crochet

Bonjour!

I have been away for quite awhile.  Never finding the time to write in my blog.  I have had a lot going on since the end of the summer.  One of the things that has taken up a lot of my time has been crocheting.  Before Marianna was born I started to crochet because I wanted to make her some hats for when she was a newborn. And then,  after she was born I got occupied with her and summer activities.  However, with the fall coming and cooler weather I started to crochet again.  I was looking for new designs and found a great one for Minion hats! (Minion hat patterns by  Crochet by Jennifer
http://www.crochetbyjennifer.com)

I made the ones in the picture below for my friends children.  

 
Right now I am working on an adult Minion hat.  I am also now working on some new patterns for different hats.  I hope to post some new ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment