Saturday, June 22, 2013

Strongman in Quebec

Hommefort (strongman)


Aujourd'hui, je suis allée à 150e Anniversiare de Louis Cyr, dans ma ville de Napierville, Qc.(Today, I went to the 150th Anniversary of Lois Cyr in my town of Napierville, Qc.  Louis Cyr était un Canadien français célèbre pour sa force. (Louis Cyr was a french Canadian famous for his strength).  Il est né à Napierville, Qc le 10 Octobre 1863 et sa carrière comme un homme fort est entré dans le 20ème siècle.  (He was born in Napierville, Qc on October 10, 1863 and his career as a strongman went into the early 20th  century.

 Ma fille pose comme Louis Cyr

My daughter posing as Louis Cyr



 Ma fille avec un homme fort de Québec, Hugo Girard

My daughter with Quebec's strongman, Hugo Girard






C'était un événement très amusant! (It was a great event!).  Je suis heureuse d'habiter dans la ville où Louis Cyr a vécu.  (I am happy to live in the town Louis Cyr once lived.)

No comments:

Post a Comment