Friday, April 19, 2013

I have not blogged as often as I had originally planned or wanted too.  However I did add some links to my page! And they have been quite helpful.   I found two links of blogs on learning french in Quebec, which I find quite useful. One of the links, "OffQc Quebec French Guide," blogs on how to speak quebec french through examples seen in the public.  The other, "Namke Learn Quebec French," uses video clips, radio broadcastings, political recordings etc. to teach Quebec french.  I find both sights very interesting and helpful.  However, it does not seem as the Namke has updated in a couple years whereas the OffQc is still being updated on almost a daily basis. 

I have also been practicing my french by reading magazines, listening to the CBC french radio, and watching french TV.  Also, since my husband, Simon is a french Quebecois I practice with him and with our  two month old daughter Marianna.  I actually got out of the house the other week with Marianna and took her to the french class at the military base.  I also find being at the mall pushing around a baby in the middle of the day a useful way to learn french; as you get approached by many mostly elderly people wanting to see Marianna. 

Anyhow, I will continue to practice my french...and try to get a little more structure into my daily french exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment