Monday, June 10, 2013

Bonjour tout le monde!

  Je n'ai pas pratique beaucoup mais je suis essayer! J'ai surtout juste pratiquais avec mon mari et ma fille de 4 mois. 

In a book I am reading, I read about someone who learned a language by being completely immersed in it for one month and not allowing himself to speak english as a way out.  That seems easy to do.  Realistically it will not work for me.   So I have been trying one day on/one day off.  Meaning that I will immerse myself in french every second day (or try too!).

I have been trying this method out for a few days now.  I  have had some slips back into english or my husband will speak english to me forgetting that I am on my french day!...sometimes I will remind him to speak french.  However, I must say, I think my french is improving or my confidence. 

Anyhow, today is suppose to be a french day!

J'espère que la journée passe bien  :)

        

No comments:

Post a Comment